The role of the implementation teams is to establish the relevance and viability of CLIx and to demonstrate its ability to contribute to teaching-learning processes at scale. These teams closely interact with the other CLIx teams to design the implementation approach of both curricular and Teacher Professional Development offerings in the various states. The primary responsibility of implementation is to prepare the ground, work with developmental groups and schools to implement the programme and build an ecosystem for its sustenance. Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) and Centre for Research and Practice (CERP) are, with support from the Rajasthan State Govt, our partners in this endeavour in Rajasthan.
I am a Field Support Person for Clix , responsible for overseeing the operation and impact of the project at the field level. Before joining CERP, I was a program officer at Devoted Human Organization for Natural Development (DHOOND Sansthan), a civil society organization that promotes human rights and sustainable development for urban and rural poor in Rajasthan. I have filled various roles working with SDHR, Jaipur.
- MSW, Jodhpur National University, Jodhpur.
I have worked for more than two years in the social development sector.Currently, I am working as an FSP for CLIx.
- BTech (2012), Government Engineering College
I have 5 years’ experience in the IT field and have worked as a technical trainer (HINT), FMS engineer (HZL), customer service engineer (RMGB, SBBJ), school coordinator (COMPU COM).Currently, I am working as an FSP for CLIx.
- MCom (2016), MLSU, Udaipur.
- Certified Hardware and Network Engineer (2013), HINT, Udaipur.
I have been working in school education for 20 years, and am interested in, and actively engaged with, educational reforms.
- Ph.D (1992), Rajasthan University. Developmental Biology, and studies on school systems.
I have more than 14 years’ experience in the field of education. I am keenly interested in initiatives to provide quality education and strengthen society.
- PhD (2008), University of Rajasthan. Science, Reproductive Biology.
- MA, Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University, Kota. Education.
- M.Sc., University of Rajasthan. Zoology.
I have over a year’s experience in the education and IT sectors. At CERP, my work for CLIx includes regular visits to schools for proper implementation of the project.
- BE (2014), Mumbai University, Mumbai. Information Technology.
I have almost 18 years’ experience of working with renowned organisations such as Azim Premji Foundation, and Room to Read and Educate Girls, fulfilling varied responsibilities as Program Assistant and Impact Assistant. At CERP, I look after field activities for CLIx in Sirohi district.
- MA. Education and Sanskrit
I have worked with many organisations, and have 10 years’ experience in the development sector, of which 8 have been in education.
- MSW (2016), Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota
- MA, University of Ajmer. Political Science.
I have been working at CERP for 12 years now, as an integral part of the support structure, and am the longest-serving employee in the office. I am from Kathmandu, Nepal.
I started my career as field worker in Jan Kala Sahitya Manch Sanstha (JKSMS) and later became a Project Coordinator. I have been working for 9 years in the social development sector, in the fields of livelihood and education.
- MA (2013), Rajasthan University. Sociology.
I have more than 5 years’ experience in the social sector as Accountant-cum-Administrator. I’m also interested in community work.
- Diploma (2007), Computers.
- M. Com (2005), Purvanchal University.
I am currently working in CERP as an IT Technologist. I have two years’ experience in IT Hardware and Networking. At CLIx, my responsibilities include handling the Lab-LAN network, software installation, creating labs for workshops, computer lab maintenance, and research and monitoring.
- IT Diploma, (2012), Birla Technical Training Institute, Pilani.
- ITI, (2009), Birla Technical Training Institute,Computer Hardware and Networking.
- BA (2012), NON College, University of Rajasthan.