The Project Management team is involved in planning, implementing and evaluating program activities and establishing effective operational systems alongwith overseeing all operations. It also plays a role in developing and managing critical relations with partner agencies, managing and coordinating efforts along with facilitating communication between and across MIT and TISS in India. The team members also support prototype development tasks, facilitate intergroup coordination and assist in regular administrative tasks that include budgeting, finances and program compliance. They are also involved in providing user support of project tools across teams.
I joined MIT’s Education Arcade after years of product management in public broadcasting, followed by a brief stint in the corporate web production world. For CLIx, I support prototype development tasks, support lead project managers, assist teams with administrative tasks, provide user support of project tools across all teams, facilitate communication across teams, and support/advise teams/partners on processes.
- M.A. (2005) Media Arts, Emerson College
- B.A. (2001) Music, Florida State University
I have 17 years of experience in the development sector across sections — programme management, promoting corporate-NGO partnerships, advocacy (on Child Rights & Panchayat Rights) and corporate social responsibility — with non-profit organisations and corporates, including CRY, PRIA, International Federation of Red Cross & Red Crescent, Charities Aid Foundation, CII and Tata Chemicals.
- MSW (1992) Delhi School of Social Work, Delhi University
- Diploma (1993) Personnel Management and Industrial Relations, Bhartiya Vidya Bhawan, New Delhi
- B.A Hons. (1990) Philosophy, Miranda House, Delhi University
I am a Senior Project Manager in the Office of Digital Learning (ODL) at MIT. As part of the MIT Core Team for CLIx, I manage and coordinate efforts along with facilitating communication between MIT and India.
- M.S. Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- B.S. Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
I have majorly worked into the sector of Early Childhood Care and Education. I have worked with private preschools and Mumbai based Ngo with regards to developing and monitoring Early Childhood programme for children and for Early Childhood Educators. My core interest lies in working with children and teachers in the area of literacy and delivery of quality education programme. At CLIx, as a Programme Manager, I am involved in coordination for Teacher Education programme.
- Masters in Early Childhood Education, SNDT University, (2012)
- Bachelors in Human Development, Nirmala Niketan College of Home Science,(2010)
I have worked in Cruksh Oil Company as a Quality Checking Officer for two years (2012 – 2014). Currently I am working with CLIx Project as an Office Attendant. I assist the administrative team.
- SSC (2009) from Annasaheb Dange Public School, Ashta, Sangali
- HSC (2011) from Sadguru Gadge Maharaj College, Karad.
I have five years of experience in the field of Accounts, and expertise in handling Tally, Salary scheming, TDS Payments, Income Tax calculation, NPS payments, etc.
- M.A. (2010) Youth Development, Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development
- M.Com. (2008) Banking and Insurance, Manonmaniam Sundaranar University
- B.Com. (2006) Commerce, St John’s College
Sr. Finance Manager, Project Management Team, Centre for Education, Innovation & Action Research, TISS
At CLIx, my role involves handling the financial and accounting work of the project. I have considerable experience in accounting, auditing and taxation. My work experience includes managing budgets and financial operations of organisations.
- CA (2015) The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- B.Com (2011) H. R. College of Commerce & Economics
As office attendant, I help the administrative team.
- Secondary School Certificate (2011)
Tushar Ramakant Vaity
Senior Accounts Executive, Centre for Education, Innovation & Action Research, TISS
At CLIx, I am currently handling accounts related matters.
- MBA (2013), Manipal University. Human Resources Management
- B.Com (2009), University of Mumbai