The role of the implementation teams is to establish the relevance and viability of CLIx and to demonstrate its ability to contribute to teaching-learning processes at scale. These teams closely interact with the other CLIx teams to design the implementation approach of both curricular and Teacher Professional Development offerings in the various states. The primary responsibility of implementation is to prepare the ground, work with developmental groups and schools to implement the programme and build an ecosystem for its sustenance. Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) and Eklavya, with support from UNICEF Chhattisgarh, are our partners in this endeavour in Chhattisgarh.
Senior Field Action Research Fellow , Co PI -CLIx & Team Lead – CLIx Chhattisgarh, Centre of Excellence in Teacher Education (CETE), TISS
I was earlier working with the CLIx Rajasthan implementation team, and am now coordinating CLIx implementation in Chhattigarh.
- MA, Azim Premji University. Education.
My main areas of interest are Web Programming, and Networking. I have 13 years of programming experience in the IT sector.
- GNIIT (Graduate, National Institute of Information Technology, 2002), Delhi.
- B.Sc (1996), Lucknow University. Physics and Maths.
I have been working in the education space for the past 3+ years in varied components of Ed-tech education, teacher training, qualitative and quantitative research. My interest lies in analysing the qualitative and quantitative data and conclusion for better outcomes, 21st-century skills, sustainability in programme implementation. At CLIx I am looking at the internal & external research with technology-blended teaching and learning process as well as liasioning with the stakeholders involved in the education ecosystem.
- MA Development (2019) Azim Premji University, Bangalore
- BA (Hons) Geography (2017) Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
Having about 1.5 years of experience as an educator in an alternative school, I have worked in the domain of Teacher Professional Development (TPD), EdTech, Content Creation and Research in the public education system as part of State-level education programs run by various renowned philanthropy organizations. As a CLIx Coordinator, I am involved in liasioning and coordinating with state and district level government stakeholders, implementation of EdTech enabled teaching learning initiatives and teacher capacity building for ICT in education.
I have academic specialization in Teacher Education, Participatory Training Methodology, Management and Administration in Education, Development and Policy and Social Science Education.
- Qualified UGC NET- JRF in Education (2021)
- MA in Education (2021), Centre of Excellence in Teacher Education, Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai.
- Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) (2018), Lady Shri Ram College for Women, Delhi University.
Sr. Field Technologist, Chhattisgarh, Centre of Excellence in Teacher Education (CETE), TISS
I am working as a Senior Field Technologist for the Chhattisgarh Implementation team at CLIx.
- B.Tech (2015) , Maharishi Arvind Institute of Engineering & Technology , Jaipur. Electronics and Communications Engineering (ECE).
Comments are closed.