The role of the implementation teams is to establish the relevance and viability of CLIx and to demonstrate its ability to contribute to teaching-learning processes at scale. These teams closely interact with the other CLIx teams to design the implementation approach of both curricular and Teacher Professional Development offerings in the various states. The primary responsibility of implementation is to prepare the ground, work with developmental groups and schools to implement the programme and build an ecosystem for its sustenance. Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) and Eklavya, with support from UNICEF Chhattisgarh, are our partners in this endeavour in Chhattisgarh.
My main areas of interest are Web Programming, and Networking. I have 13 years of programming experience in the IT sector.
- GNIIT (Graduate, National Institute of Information Technology, 2002), Delhi.
- B.Sc (1996), Lucknow University. Physics and Maths.
I have some eight years’ work experience with UNICEF in Uttar Pradesh and Bihar, SSA in Uttar Pradesh, and organizations like the NGO DEEP in the field of Teacher Education.
- MPEd. (2011), Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut. Physical Education.
- BPEd. (2009), Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University, Amravati. Physical Education.
- BA (2005), Delhi University.
I am working as an Assistant Coordinator for the Chhattisgarh Implementation team in CLIx. Previously, I was working as Program Manager in RTE Watch (where I worked with UNICEF), on community mobilisation, sports for development, Youth Development. I have also been a Gandhi fellow (2015) and as part of my fellowship worked with children living in slums .
- Master of Social Work (2015) Guru Ghasidas Central University. Chhattisgarh Community Development
- Bachelors in Commerce (2013) Bilaspur University, Chhattisgarh .
I have worked in mathematics education research for two years at Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education, Mumbai. I have also taught mathematics to undergraduate students for two years.
- BE (2011), Information Technology, Shri Ram Institute of Technology, Jabalpur, Rajiv Gandhi Technical University, Bhopal.
Junior Field Technologist, Centre for Education, Innovation and Action Research, TISS
I am working as a Junior Field Technologist for the Chhattisgarh Implementation team at CLIx.
- B.Tech (2015) , Maharishi Arvind Institute of Engineering & Technology , Jaipur. Electronics and Communications Engineering (ECE).
My interest is in developing Science and Maths materials for teachers. I have eight years’ experience in teaching these subjects in school, and a year of working as a researcher with Eklavya, and in the Hoshangabad Science Teaching Programme (HSTP). I have conducted workshops with more than 200 primary and middle govt. schoolteachers in Chhattisgarh, and worked with children living on a station platform to see how they might be mainstreamed in the education system.
- MA (current), Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University, Bhopal. Sociology.
- B.Sc (1996), Barkatulla University, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.
Team Lead, Senior Field Action Research Fellow, Centre for Education, Innovation & Action Research, TISS
I was earlier working with the CLIx Rajasthan implementation team, and am now coordinating CLIx implementation in Chhattigarh.
- MA, Azim Premji University. Education.