My research interests lie in analyzing the interaction between teachers’ beliefs, knowledge and practices, and in the role of communities in teachers’ learning. I have taught and designed courses for teachers and have six years of teaching experience at the school level. At CLIx, I am engaged in brainstorming for the student modules and in anchoring the Teacher Professional Development module for Mathematics.
- Ph.D (pursuing), Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research. In-service professional development of mathematics teachers.
- M.Ed (2006), Central Institute of Education, Delhi University. Science Education and Educational Technology.
- Diploma (2002), CMC Limited. Software Technology.
- M.Sc (2000), Dept. of Botany, Delhi University. Crop Genetics and Economic Botany.
- B.Ed (1998), Central Institute of Education, Delhi University. Biology and Chemistry Teaching.
- B.Sc (1997), Miranda House, Delhi University. Botany.
- Website: Link